SKI AND SNOWBOARD SCHOOL STRAMA
WE FULFIL SKIING DREAMS
Licensed STRAMA Ski School was founded in Zakopane in 2001. Many times it gained the title of the Best Ski School in Poland. The team consists qualified instructors.
- Winter garden for children
- Children's ski training
- Christmas Course
- Basic Course
- Ski Safari Course
- Cross-country Skiing Course aafternoon classes
- Sport Skiing Course
- Snowboard Course
- Weekend Classes
- Training for youth and adults
- Weekend Classes for youth and adults - NEW
- 3-day Ski Course
- 3 - day Snowboard Course - NEW
- Course Demonstrator
- School event activities - Winter Olympics and in-company competitions
Choose from: professional ski and snowboard training, skiing competitions, biathlon with shooting including training and relay race events, evening entertainment, inn dining, sleigh rides with barbecue and much more.
- Courses for future instructors: Qualification course, course for assistant instructor, regional competition, regional exam
- Trips to the Alps with ski training: Austria - winter holidays in the capital of Tyrol
CHILDREN’S SKI TRAINING, WINTER BREAK 2013/2014
We provide winter break training sessions in groups of 6 to 8 children. All classes are conducted by professional instructors and are prepared for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. The courses last 6 days, starting every Monday from 20 January to 01 March. The classes are held in the Nosal Ski Training Centre. For Ski Safari Course and Sport Skiing Course check details as the classes are conducted on other slopes, within the hours specified in the course programme.
- Date: 28-31.12. 2013 Christmas Course
- Date: 20-25.01.2014, 27.01-01.02.2014
- Date: 03-08.02.2014, 10-15.02.2014, 17-22.02.2014, 24.02-01.03.2014
WEEKEND CLASSES - NEWS
Especially for the children and their parents we commence our WEEKEND CLASSES. We provide a professional childcare by our instructors for six hours a day, which should give the parents an opportunity to plan their own "ski weekend programme". In addition to ski training, our instructors together with Stramuś Bear have prepared a wide range of other attractions. Ski classes vary in the intensity and the programme, depending on the age and skill levels of the participants.
When? Saturday and Sunday from 4 January to 01 March.